Use the registration form (found in the brochure) to register. The form must be accompanied by two passport photos and copies of relevant diplomas and lists of marks. Admissions are restricted. Registrations will be handled in the order in which they are received, with the proviso that registration forms received within a month after the information day will be given equal priority. After receipt of registration, candidates will be sent an invitation to an interview by a representative of the Admissions Board.
For candidates who start the programme in August 2008, the tuition fees (including participation in the ACT International Cash Management exam ) will be € 10,750 for the first year, and € 9,950 for the second year. For those who do not take the ACT International Cash Management exam, the tuition fee will be € 9,950 for both the first and second year. Additional fees for deficiency exams are € 300 per examination.
The tuition fee covers:
- attending the lectures and workshops
- all required books and readers
- a VU University Amsterdam library card
- accommodation if an overnight stay is required for lectures or training purposes
- coffee, tea and simple meals on regular course days
- examinations and the subsequent resit for each programme component