The cost for the ENTIRE programme is € 14,950 (subject to amendment). This includes readers and examination fees; books are not included. The cost of books usally amounts to € 400 at most, over the two-year period of the programme.
Terms and payment conditions are applicable when registering for postgraduate programmes at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
General terms of payment
The academic year runs from September to June. Registration for the programme in Compliance & Integrity Management lasts for two years.
Tuition fees, examination fees, etc. are determined annually.
By registering, you are committing to pay these tuition fees.
- Any cancellation must always be made in writing.
- If the cancellation letter is received before 1 September of the first academic year, any tuition fees already paid will be refunded.
- If the cancellation letter is received before 1 January of the first academic year, half of the tuition fees due will be refunded.
- No refund will be given for cancellations received after 31 December of the first academic year.
- Diplomas are only issued if all payments have been made in full.