The Center for Marketing Leadership (C4ML) brings academia and industry together. We do this by developing research that is both fundamental as well as highly relevant to practice.
In C4ML, The VU University and consulting agency VODW (www.vodw.com) join forces. Our department has a long-standing reputation in the field of marketing strategy, researching problems that are of great interest to top level marketers. VODW has 30 years of experience in strategic marketing advice and can understand and connect easily to those problems your organization is facing. By joining forces, we bridge the gap between science and practice and address current and future questions of CMOs based on fundamental insights that are directly translated to practice.
In a nutshell, what C4ML can do for you:
- Develop research projects to address specific marketing problems in your organization.
- Inspirational sessions on state-of-the art knowledge in marketing strategy.
- Discussion sessions with experts from science and practice; understanding of benchmarks, best practices and research.
- Translating scientific insights in a meaningful way to your organization.
- Tailor-mode training sessions on how to apply state-of-the art knowledge in marketing strategy on our organization.