1. The goal of the FEWEB Research Ethics Review Board (RERB) is to ensure that research involving human participants is carried out in compliance with relevant institutional, national and international ethics regulations and legal requirements.
2. The RERB 1) conducts ethics reviews of research proposals, 2) promotes ethical research practices, and 3) advises the FEWEB Faculty Board, department heads and individual researchers about the ethical acceptability of research proposals.
The Research Ethics Review Board of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration (FEWEB) consists of
1) the following FEWEB Faculty members, who each represent a department or research track within the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- Prof. dr. André Lucas
- Prof. dr. Henri Dekker
- Prof. dr. Ruud Frambach
- Prof. dr. Bernd Heidergott
- Prof. dr. Marleen Huysman
- Prof. dr. Svetlana Khapova
- Prof. dr. Albert Menkveld
- Prof. dr. José Luis Moraga-González
- Prof. dr. Erik Verhoef
2) an independent academic RERB member from another VU faculty, and
3) the RERB secretary
- Niki Konijn