Deze pagina is verplaatst. U wordt doorgestuurd.
- +31 20 59 86184
- faculteit der economische wetenschappen en bedrijfskunde ( marketing )
Ingmar Leijen (1969) started his career studying classical piano and subsequently Arts Management. He is working as Lecturer Marketing at the VU University Amsterdam since 2008. From 2000 to 2008 he was, next to his career as professional musician, lecturer Arts Marketing at the University of Utrecht. He is also associated with the Conservatory of Utrecht where he teaches marketing to aspiring professional musicians. Currently Ingmar is pursuing a PhD doing research in the domain of cross cultural differences, healthcare and marketing.
- Cross-cultural research
- Marketing and music
- Cross-Cultural Marketing (BSc International Business Administration)
- Bachelor Thesis Supervision (BSc Bedrijfskunde)
- Master Thesis Supervision (MSc Marketing)
- Tutorials Consumer Marketing (MSc Marketing)
- Tutorials Digital Marketing (MSc Marketing)
- Tutorials Academic Writing (BSc Bedrijfskunde)
- Tutorials Business Processes (BSc Bedrijfskunde)
- Chair, Stichting Grafisch Atelier Hilversum
- Chair, Gemeenschappelijke MR AT Scholen Hilversum PO
- Teacher, Marketing/Business Skills for Professional Musicians at Utrecht Conservatory (both BSc and MSc level)